A conference call has been sent out to publish the findings of a Pobal Sponsored action research project exploring key factors promoting inclusive living for people with a learning disability.
Featuring 48 people in Brothers of Charity Services nationally including a number of people living in Clare, the research evaluates
• the effectiveness of Person Centred Planning
• what enables people to live more socially inclusive lives and develop self
• the challenges (personal, staff, family and organisational) to changing services
• what model of accommodation effects social inclusion and lessons what have
• what services must do to become more person centred
To down load brochure click here